Jabra BIZ 2400 Headband Cushion (5 Pieces) (14101-51)
- Customers also bought
Jabra BIZ 2400 Headband Cushion (5 Pieces)
Using the part number 14101-51 for easier searching and purchasing, the Jabra BIZ 2400 Headband Cushion is offered in one pack of five (5) pieces. These cushions provide users the comfort users need, especially contact centre agents, in their daily tasks. It contributes to the headset being lighter than other competing headsets and is highly adjustable, where users can choose the perfect fit for them.
Jabra BIZ 2400 Headband Cushions are super soft and are compatible to several Jabra headsets and are backward compatible even to the original Jabra BIZ 2400 Series.
More Product Information
- Brand: Jabra GN
- Product Type: Ear Cushions (Accessories)
- Colour: Black
- Condition: Brand New
- Compatibility: Jabra BIZ 2400 II Headset
Jabra PRO 900 Series
Jabra PRO 9400 Series
- Material: Leatherette
Call our company hotline at Australia wide 1300 088 088 to easily purchase this excellent product.
Top Features to Benefit from Jabra BIZ 2400 II Headset
- PeakStop (Removes Harmful and Irritating Loud Sounds Keeping Sound Level at Safe Range to Profect Users’ Hearing)
- HD Voice Technology and Wideband Audio
- HiFi Sound (Supports Non-distorted Sound even at Maximum Volume Level)
- Noise-cancelling Microphones (Lessens Unwanted Background Noises Perfect for Noisy and Crowded Open Working Environments)
- Air Shock Microphone (Gets Rid of Urwanted Breathing Noises and Prevents Air Shocks)
- Provides Passive Noise Protection from Larger Ear Cushions
- Control Unit (Lets Users Change Volume and Mute Calls)
- Ergonomically Designed Frames with Larger and Soft Leatherette Ear Cushions
- Adjustable Headbands and Microhpone Boon for More Comfort
- 40% Lighter than Other Competing Headsets
OTHER TECHNICAL FEATURES
- FreeSpin (360-degree Rotation for Boom Arm without Risk of Breakage)
- Reinforced Cord (Extremely Durable and Built to Last Cords)
- Unmatched Durability Including Unbreakable Boom Arm
The leading brand of GN Netcom, Jabra Corporation is responsible for developing innovative and high quality hands-free communication devices and solutions that can support even the complex requirements of contact centres worldwide. It is the world’s leading and fastest growing supplier of corded and wireless headsets and solutions. It employs around 1000 experts of their respective fields.
Jabra is a reliable company that offers wide selections award-winning headsets from numerous design and products award-giving bodies. Some awards received by the company include CES Innovation, iF Product Designs, Red Dot Mobile Choice Best Accessory, T3 Gold, and CNET Editor’s Choice. Since the company’s establishment in January 3, 1993, it has continuously delivered and introduced awesome inventions and technologies
Besides corded and wireless headsets and solutions, GN Netcom, where the company is a subsidiary, is also involved in the OEM business (original equipment manufacturing) for wide range of global customers consisted of PDA, PC, and mobile phone manufacturers.