Jabra BIZ 2400 II Foam Ear Cushion (Large) (10 Pieces) (14101-50)
- Customers also bought
Jabra BIZ 2400 II Foam Ear Cushion (Large) (10 Pieces)
This Jabra BIZ 2400 II Foam Ear Cusions are offered in large sizes, which is 55 mm in size. One pack of these ear cushions includes 10 pieces of the item in total. Witht the part number 14101-50, these ear cushions can be used for Jabra BIZ 2400 II Headset and are backward compatible to the original Jabra BIZ 2400 Series, which is recognised as one of the most famous wireless headsets offered by the company.
More Product Information
- Brand: Jabra GN
- Product Type: Ear Cushions (Accessories)
- Colour: Black
- Condition: Brand New
- Compatibility: Jabra BIZ 2400 II Headset
- Size: Large (55 mm)
- Material: Foam
Want to find more details about this product? Call our hotline at Australia wide 1300 088 088 today!
All about the Jabra BIZ 2400 II Headset You Neet to Know
The Jabra BIZ 2400 II Headset is an improved device of the Jabra BIZ 2400, which is recognised as one of the most well-known and marketed professional headsets from the company. It is one of the most ideal headsets for contact centres, enabling agents to be more productive in their tasks and be able to effective by providing users with the perfect environment for calls. This is made possible with the help of the following features:
- PeakStop- Instantly gets rid if harmful sounds and keeps sound level in the sage range in order to protect users’ hearing
- HD Voice Technology- Contributes to offering lifelike and vibrant conversations
- HiFi Sound- Allows users to use maximum volume without the risk of sound distortion
- Ultra Noise-cancelling Microphones- Reduces and eliminates unwanted background noises in crowded and noisy working environments
- Air Shock Microphone- Takes out unwanted breathing noises, preventing air schocks in the mic and improves call quality
- Larger Ear Cushions- Provides more passive noise protection that improves users’ concentration
Jabra BIZ 2400 II Headset does not only offer high quality audio but also incredible comfort. It was designed to allow users to talk in comfort, and in the process improve productivity. Taking pride in offering unmatched durability and with the headset built to last long, it provides the following features for comfort:
- Ergonomically Designed Frames
- Larger and Soft Ear Cushions
- Adjustable Headbands and Microphone Boom
- FreeSpin- Allows users to rotate boom arm 360 degree without the risk of breaking it
- Reinfoced Cord
- 40% Lighter than Other Headsets
Jabra Corporation is a GN Netcom subsidiary that has been developing and manufacturing corded and wireless headsets for contact centres, offices, and mobile phone users for years. The company started with the establishment of the Norcom Electronics Corporation in the year 1983 by the inventor Elwood “Woody” Norris in Utah. From there, the company has changed a lot of times throughout the years and ended up with the Norris Communications, Inc. and being spun off to Randy Granovetter, who created Jabra Corporation together with Brean Murray in the year 1993.
Jabra, after its establishment, has performed excellently in the industry, introducing a lot of excellent offers to the market. The company invented and patented EarGels and even developed high quality and innovative DSP-based echo and noise cancellation technologies. In addition to that, it was also the company who developed the industry’s first in-ear integrated microphone and speakers and also the very first company to tune headset over-the-air.