Jabra BIZ 2400 II Leatherette (Medium) (10 Pieces) (4101-48)
- Customers also bought
Jabra BIZ 2400 II Leatherette (Medium) (10 Pieces)
This Jabra BIZ 2400 II Leatherette is a pack of ear cushions in medium sizes (45 mm). They are offered in 10 pieces and can be used for Jabra BIZ 2400 II headsets and are offered separately from packages. These cushions are backward compatible with the original Jabra BIZ 2400 Series.
More Product Information
- Brand: Jabra GN
- Product Type: Ear Cushions (Accessories)
- Colour: Black
- Condition: Brand New
- Compatibility: Jabra BIZ 2400 II Headset
- Size: Medium (40 mm)
- Material: Leatherette
If you have questions regarding this product, call Australia wide 1300 088 088 and talk to one of our company representatives.
Jabra BIZ 2400 II Headset Features at a Glance
- Ultra-noise Cancellation Microphone (Eliminates Background Noise)
- Crystal Clear HD Voice and HiFi Sound for Calls and Music
- Unbreakable Boom Arm (Unmatched Durability)
- Large Ear Cushions (Passive Noise Protection and Concentration Improvement)
- PeakStop (Removes Harmful Loud Sounds)
- FreeSpin (Can Rotate Boom Arm 360 Degrees)
- Durable and Reinforced Cords Built to Last
- Air Shock Microphone (Reduces Unwanted Noise Including Breathing Noise)
- Light and Ergonomically Designed Frames
- Larger and Soft Leatherette Ear Cushions
- Adjustable Headbands and Microphone Boom
An American multinational enterprise that started as part of the Utah Corporation Norcom Electronics Corporation, Jabra was technically created by Randy Granovetter and Brean Murray when the company Sold Norcom Electronics to Norris Communications, Inc. and NCI spun off the assets to Granovetter. Since its establishment, the company made a lot of milestones, not only in the company but in the entire industry. With its Motorola StarTac product, the company was able to create a market segment category for mobile headsets. It even developed DSP-based noise and echo cancellation technologies for its headsets.
Jabra is the very first company to develop an in-ear integrated microphone and speaker. Responsible for inventing and patenting EarGels, the company is also the very first one to tune a headset over the air.
Jabra was acquired by GN Netcom in the year 2000. GN Netcom is known as a division of the GN Great Nordic, which was founded as Great Northern Telegraph Company in the year 1869.