Jabra Evolve 65e, Link 370 MS (6599-623-109)
- Customers also bought
Jabra Evolve 65e, Link 370 MS (6599-623-109)
The Jabra Evolve 65e, Link 370 MS (6599-623-109) is Skype for Business certified, so you can use it for all your important calls in total confidence. The Evolve 65e features a convenient, lightweight, around-the-neck design with snug-fitting oval earbuds. This design provides maximum comfort and ease of use, so you can answer calls and listen to music all day. Jabra-engineered speakers offer a great music experience and a snug, in-ear fit blocks background noise to help you focus. Jabra Evolve 65e has an integrated busylight on microphone box acting as a do not disturb signal.
Jabra Evolve 65e has a four-microphone ambient noise cancellation technology. This headset provides consistently superior sound and call quality, especially whilst you are outside the office, so you do not need to worry about wind noise or poor connection. It has magnetic earbuds which conveniently snap together when not in use. Connect to your mobile device or use the Bluetooth adaptor to connect to your computer which gives wireless range of up to 30m/100ft. It has a dual Bluetooth connectivity which simultaneously connect two Bluetooth-enabled devices. It also has multiple device pairing of up to 8 devices. Jabra Evolve 65e has one-touch access to Amazon Alexa, Siri®, and Google Assistant™. It can provide up to 13 hours of charge. Wherever you need to be, whatever you need to get done, you can be sure that your headset will be able to keep up. Use the Jabra Sound+ app to customize your calls and music experience and update your headset’s software.
More Product Information
- Manufacturer: Jabra
- Product Type: Earphones
- Colour: Black
- Condition: Brand New
- Wireless Technology: Bluetooth
- Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 5.0
- Headset Form Factor: In-ear - behind-the-neck mount (Neckband)
- Sound Output Mode: Stereo
- Microphone Type: On-cable
- Microphones Included: 4
- Compatibility: Smartphone, PC / notebook
- Certifications: Skype for Business
Give this product a go by purchasing it through our Australia wide 1300 131 133 hotline right now!
Jabra Evolve 65e, Link 370 MS (6599-623-109) Features
- A convenient, lightweight, around-the-neck design with snug-fitting earbuds
- Skype for Business Certified
- Jabra-engineered speakers offer a great music experience and a snug, in-ear fit blocks background noise to help you focus
- A built-in busylight acts as a ‘do not disturb’ sign
- Four-microphone ambient noise cancellation technology
- Improved wind noise protection
- Magnetic earbuds conveniently snap together when not in use
- Connect to your mobile device or use the Bluetooth adaptor to connect to your computer
- Wireless range of up to 30m/100ft with PCs
- Dual Bluetooth® connectivity for PC and mobile devices
- Multiple device pairing of up to 8 devices
- One-touch access to Amazon Alexa, Siri®, and Google Assistant™
- Up to 13 hours of battery life
- Customize sound settings with the Jabra Sound+ app.
- 2-year warranty
Jabra, a GN Netcom subsidiary, is a popular developer and manufacturer of corded and wireless headsets for different usages, including call centre environments, mobile phone usages, and office-based uses. A top-notch business and consumer electronics company established in the year 1983, the company has established its worldwide scope with the help of founder Elwood “Woody” Norris. Currently headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, it was able to be the personification of innovation, quality, and comfort.
Jabra Corporation is rooted in the responsible enterprise in the development and introduction of the ear-radio and ear-microphone technologies in the global market. The company was part of Norcom Electronics in the past, before it changed its name to Norris Communications, Inc., or NCI. Randy Granovetter and Braen Murray then founded Jabra from the assets of Norcom’s EarPhone product, which was spun off to their hands. It was after the establishment of their company that the invention and development of EarGels and DSP-based Echo and Noise Cancellation Technologies came to be.
Headsetsonline Pty Ltd is recognized to be one of the most popular and reliable online stores to provide wide selection of headsets, headphones, speakers, and speakerphones in the Australian market. It is a leading Australian enterprise that offers corporate sectors and government agencies with wide selection of headsets, headphones, and speakerphones. Since 1998, the company has been operating in the local market as a new division under a specific powerful company that has been doing the same thing for decades. This has provided the company with the necessary experience in the market to be considered an expert.
Headsetsonline is popular for its high quality offers and for prioritizing the needs of customers. The company gets all its products and solutions from reliable Australian distributors, where all the products are certified to pass Australian standards. In addition, these products also come with warranties that can be used by customers, wherever they may be all over the country.