Jabra Evolve 65e, Link 370 UC (6599-629-109)
- Customers also bought
Jabra Evolve 65e, Link 370 UC (6599-629-109)
Jabra Evolve 65e, Link 370 UC (6599-629-109) is professional UC-certified earbuds. It is optimized for use outside the office, so you can use it for all your important calls in total confidence. The Evolve 65e features a convenient, lightweight, around-the-neck design with snug-fitting oval earbuds which provides all day comfort. Magnetic earbuds conveniently snap together when not in use. Clipping the magnetic headphones together stops music or ends calls and activates Power Nap mode. Jabra Evolve 65e features four-microphone ambient noise cancellation technology. It has a wind diverting earbud design with improved wind noise protection.
Jabra-engineered speakers offer a great music experience and a snug, in-ear fit blocks background noise to help you focus. A built-in busylight acts as a do not disturb, signalling to those around you when you are not to be interrupted. Connect to your mobile device or use the Bluetooth adaptor to connect to your computer which gives wireless range of up to 30m/100ft. It has dual Bluetooth® connectivity for PC and mobile devices which connects two Bluetooth® devices at the same time. It also has multiple device pairing of up to 8 devices. Jabra Evolve 65e features one-touch access to Amazon Alexa, Siri®, and Google Assistant™. Stay productive on the go, with a battery that is built to go the distance, giving you up to 13 hours of charge. The Jabra Sound+ app is the perfect companion to your Jabra headset. Customize your sound with a music equalizer, enable HearThrough for when you need to be aware of your surroundings, and update your headset’s software to make sure you are always up to date and getting the most out of your headset.
More Product Information
- Manufacturer: Jabra
- Product Type: Earphones
- Colour: Black
- Condition: Brand New
- Wireless Technology: Bluetooth
- Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 5.0
- Headset Form Factor: In-ear - behind-the-neck mount (Neckband)
- Sound Output Mode: Stereo
- Compatibility: Smartphone, PC / notebook
- Certifications: Unified Communications
Talk to our experts today by calling Australia wide 1300 131 133 hotline. Access more details about this item today!
Jabra Evolve 65e, Link 370 UC (6599-629-109) Features for Users
- Engineered with a convenient, lightweight, around-the-neck design with snug-fitting earbuds
- Unified Communications (UC) certified
- Connect to your mobile device or use the Bluetooth adaptor to connect to your computer
- Wireless range of up to 30m/100ft with computer using Jabra Link 370
- Connect two Bluetooth® devices at the same time
- Multiple device pairing of up to 8 devices
- Integrated busylight on microphone box acting as a do not disturb signal
- Four-microphone ambient noise cancellation technology
- Up to 13 hours of battery life
- Jabra-engineered speakers offer a great music experience and a snug, in-ear fit blocks background noise to help you focus
- Clipping the magnetic headphones together stops music or ends calls and activates Power Nap mode
- Use the Jabra Sound+ app to customize your calls and music experience and update your headset’s software
- One-touch access to Amazon Alexa, Siri®, and Google Assistant™
- Improved wind noise protection
- 2 Years Warranty
Founded in the year 1983 by Elwood Norris, Jabra efficiently operates in the Business and Consumer electronics industry with its main headquarters located in Copenhagen, Denmark. The company has its history rooted in the Utah Corporation Norcom Electronics Corporation, responsible for developing ear-microphone and ear-radio technologies and integrated them in the company’s product offers.
Jabra’s offers have been engineered to deliver what customers need in the first place. With several years’ operating in the global market, the company is highly knowledgeable on customer needs and the most idea features and capabilities of headphones and headsets that can cater to one’s sound requirements and necessities. It is through these factors that the company can remain at the top of the field.
Jabra operates under the banner of ‘Sound that’s engineered for you’, which basically promises unique, customized, and high audio quality to customers. Its sound solutions are incredibly innovative, which improves the audio experiences of customers all around the world. All products from the company deliver great music and unsurpassed call experience, which can improve the call handling and management skills of customers.
An Australian company, Headsetsonline Pty Ltd supplies and wholesales wide variety of headsets and headphones. This company came from the new division that was created by a reliable company that has been catering to the headset needs of government sectors and corporate organizations since the year 1998. Since inception, it has provided the Australian market with the best products and solutions, which they got from Australian distributors in an effort to provide the market with warranties that can be covered, wherever the customers may be living in the country.
Headsetsonline has a product portfolio that has products and solutions under all warranties that are covered in the Australian market. Sourced from Australian distributors, the company’s headsets, headphones, and speakerphones are guaranteed to have warranties and ensured to be certified to all the necessary Australian standards. It even offers delivery with flat shipping rates Australia wide.
Find out what other products and solutions the company has to offer by visiting Headsetsonline.com.au.